Your pasture and crops can look like this?
These pictures show beautiful growth resulting from soils which are clearly balanced in terms of Magnesium, Calcium and Sulphur. You too can achieve this by using this premium product range for quick results.
Magnesium – the essential plant food
Magnesium is essential for photosynthesis, is part of the chlorophyll in all green plants and is necessary for the production of carbohydrates, sugars and fats in plants through its role as an enzyme co-factor. It is used for fruit and nut formation and is essential for seed germination. Magnesium is easily leached from the soil and this product is an ideal replenishment as it is in the form of Mg.SO4.7H2O which is immediately available, unlike dolomite in which the magnesium is locked up in the structure.
Benefits of Pelletized MagLime
- The Magnesium in MagLime aids sugar synthesis to sweeten the fruit.
- Magnesium carries Phosphorus to promote root growth & winter hardiness & hastens maturity.
- Magnesium aids plant oil and fat formation.
- Magnesium helps to control nutrient uptake to foster proper growth.
- Quickly disperses when in contact with water, for rapid results and availability to plant life.
- Available in dust-free pelletized or granular form for accurate spreading even in windy conditions.
- Made from ultra fine particles to ensure all of it is effective, unlike some which can lie around for years.
- It is easily blended with compatible fertilizer to eliminate the time & cost of multiple spreading.
- Magnesium aids starch trans-location to areas where it is required in the plant.
- Magnesium is both an enzyme activator and a constituent of many enzymes.
- In Photosynthesis, Magnesium is the central element of the chlorophyll molecule giving the plant its colour.
- Magnesium increases Iron utilization.
- Available now on-line in easy to handle 10kg bags.